Wyld produces the best tasting beverages and edibles on the market using real fruit and natural flavoring in our products. Consistent quality and stunning packaging makes Wyld an ideal choice to take on life’s adventures.
As a company, we hire individuals that seek adventure, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We love what we do and we work hard to be the best.
The Trade Marketing Manager will activate, execute, and accelerate strategic deployment of marketing strategy in the field. This role will work collaboratively with sales team members to build capacity and programming which amplifies existing success and opens new opportunities while connecting marketing team members to real-time intelligence from the field. The Trade Marketing Manager will be data driven to develop strategies to improve brand adoption and product velocity in a variety of channels including trade shows, distribution, retail, and consumer activations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead trade marketing annual planning & determine priority activities that will have the greatest impact on the cannabis shopper to drive traffic to stores and conversion
- Identify whitespace promotional solutions to support in achieving our Annual Plan
- Develop National Retail Calendar & Planning and collaborate with Brand Teams
- Develop programs that will drive sell out volume with clear KPIs set that can be tracked and measured in markets
- Determine best in class execution standards as well as test & learn programs & activities
- Develop & roll out Brand and Educational Strategies & solutions in-store across Canada, inclusive of Digital Retail & Education Solutions
- Develop kitted programs to be executed in market on time for launches
- Work with sales analytics on program ROI & CAAP achievements
- Drive staff incentive solutions where feasible and allowed
- Maintain ownership of trade budget, including trade tools, activations and brand specific customer investment
- Measure & prioritize investment by customer with aligned internal methodology
- Manage all vendors, payment terms, delivery and quote management
- Working in partnership with the sales team to identify risks and opportunities to volume estimates and make recommendations on opportunities to close gaps.
- Where there are gaps in demand, work with sales team to identify most effective levers or customer activities (promotions, calendar events) to address market concerns and to manage inventory and ordering to balance supply & demand while minimizing inventory losses
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
- Proven skill in project planning, execution, and evaluation
- Strong record of producing positive results through trade marketing programming
- Ability to influence others to inspire and activate individuals toward intended brand goals
- Strong communication skills in written, verbal, visual and numerical formats
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: OLCC Marijuana Worker’s Permit required.
- State regulations require all applicants must be 21 years of age or older
As a exempt employee, you'll receive a competitive salary, paid holidays, PTO and fully paid health, dental and vision insurance.
Wyld is an equal opportunity employer.