Wyld produces the best tasting beverages and edibles on the market using real fruit and natural flavoring in our products. Consistent quality and stunning packaging makes Wyld an ideal choice to take on life’s adventures.
As a company, we hire individuals that seek adventure, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We love what we do and we work hard to be the best.
The Staff Accountant will create and analyze financial reports and ensure compliance with legal requirements. They will process accounts payable and receivable, manages invoices, tax payments and processes payroll across multiple entities, which may differ in scope depending on the relationship and location. They are responsible for processing the monthly closings of the companies’ books, analyzing the data and reporting on the results, and assisting in accurately recording of all day-to-day financial transactions for each company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Process cash pickups by third party services to transfer to bank
- Tax reporting (1099s, property taxes and excise taxes)
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner including commission, territory and sales rep structuring
- Reconcile and complete monthly close process and reconcile intercompany balances
- Prepare variance reports and research discrepancies
- Budget analysis and provide feedback to managers
- Prepare monthly sales and production reports
- Special projects as needed
- Effectively communicate information and respond to questions/suggestions from various levels within the company
- Ensure a safe working environment
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience/Skills: At least 3 years of related experience/training within an accounting function/department, preferable in a manufacturing environment; or equivalent combination of experience and education. 1 year of public accounting experience preferred. Must have a proven track record in ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines. Must have strong accounting background, mathematical, analytical, communication skills and the ability to multi-task. Must have experience in cost accounting, inventory management and variance reporting. Strong quantitative and organizational skills are required. Must possess the ability to interact effectively with business partners and all levels of management. Strong attention to detail is critical as well as the ability to maintain high standards of accuracy and compliance assurance.
- Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft office, data analysis, Google Apps and QuickBooks
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Active Oregon Liquor Control Commission (“OLCC”) marijuana worker permit (willing to obtain prior to start)
- Language Skills: Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written.
- State regulations require all applicants must be 21 years of age or older
- Relocation assistance available
As an exempt employee, you'll receive a competitive salary, PTO and fully paid health, dental and vision insurance.