Wyld produces the best tasting beverages and edibles on the market using real fruit and natural flavoring in our products. Consistent quality and stunning packaging makes Wyld an ideal choice to take on life’s adventures.
As a company, we hire individuals that seek adventure, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We love what we do and we work hard to be the best.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is a highly experienced and dynamic talent acquisition professional who will help our company identify and retain excellent employees. The mission will be to support our ongoing quest to discover and attract amazing talent, while building a strong employment brand. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will develop and strengthen great relationships with both employees and hiring managers. Providing amazing candidate experiences is fundamental.
To excel as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you need to be experienced in full cycle recruiting and employment branding. The Talent Acquisition Specialist should have a keen eye for talented individuals and a steady commitment to help them find success in our company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Talent Acquisition Specialist will support the Talent Acquisition Manager and HR Department in all or part of the following areas:
- Execute, support, and help develop effective hiring strategies
- Recruit on a variety of requisitions, including but not limited to manufacturing, corporate support, and sales
- Handling multiple requisitions simultaneously including multiple high-volume requisitions and Senior Manager - Executive level
- Communicate professionally with high level stakeholders in real time throughout entire requisition lifecycle
- Communicate with a variety of stakeholders in multiple states, across multiple time zones daily
- Sourcing and screening functions to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Communicating and tactfully negotiating pay & delivering employment offers to candidates
- Deliver dynamic and authentic candidate experiences
- Look for ways to assist employees with their development
- Assist in planning job fairs, career days, etc.
- Participating in company activities
- Additional duties as needed
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 5 years’ experience as a full-cycle Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Experience with recruiting/talent acquisition in manufacturing or directly relatable industries
- Experience executing TA strategies and fulfilling requisitions, both high volume requisitions and Senior level requisitions
- A passion for dynamic and authentic talent acquisition, with a belief and understanding of how talent acquisition directly impacts a company’s success
- Experience in a fast-paced and ever evolving environment where flexibility is essential
- A personal belief in accountability, collaboration, diversity, equity & inclusion
- Experience handling requisitions across multiple states and time zones
- Experience with Google applications (Gmail, Google Docs, etc.), MS Office, ATS, Job Boards, & Slack
- Experience executing direct sourcing strategies via LinkedIn and other AIRS tactics
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, organizational, and documentation skills
- Possess an active Oregon Liquor Control Commission (“OLCC”) marijuana worker permit (can acquire)
- State regulations require all applicants must be 21 years of age or older
As an exempt employee, you'll receive a competitive salary, PTO and fully paid health, dental and vision insurance.
Wyld is an Equal Opportunity Employer.