Wyld produces the best tasting beverages and edibles on the market using real fruit and natural flavoring in our products. Consistent quality and stunning packaging makes Wyld an ideal choice to take on life’s adventures.
As a company, we hire individuals that seek adventure, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We love what we do and we work hard to be the best.
Sales Support and Brand Ambassador are responsible for, but not limited to maintaining positive customer relations, delivering our product, managing and attending marketing events, assisting sales account managers and being extremely knowledgeable of brand and products. Sales Support ensures a smooth sales process by being prepared, organized, educated on our products and our industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Marketing Events
- Attending events, partnerships and promotional opportunities
- Represent, promote, and sell Educating customers, consumers, and budtenders about the brand along with new and existing products
- Providing feedback to the team on all events
- Lead budtender educations at dispensaries
- Being knowledgeable on all WYLD products, pricing and nuances.
- Deliver product Assist Sales Account Managers and other sales staff by providing marketplace feedback, assessing industry trends and communicating clients needs through appropriate channels.
- Customer Service
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Report and log all feedback and daily tasks into company CRM
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school Diploma or Equivalent Valid Driver’s License (required)
- Must have active OLCC Marijuana Workers permit
- Excellent communication skills Highly motivated and task driven
- Possess high attention to detail, prioritization, time management, and organizational skills with a positive, goal-oriented attitude
- Problem solver that thrives under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Self-motivated and ability to thrive in a team environment
- Willing to submit to a background check
- State regulations require all applicants must be 21 years of age or older
As a non-exempt employee, you'll receive a competitive hourly rate of $21, PTO and fully paid health, dental and vision insurance.
Wyld is an Equal Opportunity Employer.