Wyld produces the best tasting beverages and edibles on the market using real fruit and natural flavoring in our products. Consistent quality and stunning packaging makes Wyld an ideal choice to take on life’s adventures.
As a company, we hire individuals that seek adventure, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We love what we do and we work hard to be the best.
Wyld celebrates the adventurous spirits that roam the West. We're committed to creating treats that coincide with these ambitious and adventurous lifestyles. We're looking for someone that shares this attitude to join our team as a full-time Sales Support representative.
About the Sales Support Position
As part of our Sales team, you excel in delivering product, managing marketing events, and supporting our sales staff while being extremely knowledgeable about our brand and products. You'll be responsible for ensuring a smooth sales process by being on time and organized, as well as, being educated on our products and the industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Marketing Events
- Attending events, partnerships and promotional opportunities
- Represent, promote, and sell
- Educating customers, consumers, and budtenders about the brand along with new and existing products
- Providing feedback to the team on all events
- Lead budtender educations at dispensaries
- Being knowledgeable on all WYLD products, pricing and nuances.
- Deliver product
- Assist Sales Account Managers and other sales staff by providing marketplace feedback, assessing industry trends and communicating clients needs through appropriate channels.
- Customer Service
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Report and log all feedback and daily tasks into company CRM
- High School diploma or GED
- At least 6 months of related experience and/or training utilizing strong customer service skills; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have experience working in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must have strong attention to detail and exceptional customer service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Platforms, basic data entry.
- Metrc experience a plus
- A valid Driver’s License required
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written
As a non-exempt employee, you'll receive an hourly wage of $21/hr., overtime, paid holidays, PTO and fully paid health, dental and vision insurance.
Wyld is an equal opportunity employer.