Wyld produces the best tasting beverages and edibles on the market using real fruit and natural flavoring in our products. Consistent quality and stunning packaging makes Wyld an ideal choice to take on life’s adventures.
As a company, we hire individuals that seek adventure, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We love what we do and we work hard to be the best.
The Sales Operations Manager will guide our strategy with the intent of consistently increasing sales efficiency and effectiveness. You will work closely with our sales team to drive and coordinate strategy around expansion. You will help create and execute on a day to day basis tasks such as sales tracking and analysis, creating SOPs, ensure data integrity, scheduling and executing PADs and EDUs, management of our Sales Support team ensuring best in class customer experiences. Finally, and most importantly, you'll be responsible for drawing conclusions from sales data and turn your insight into recommendations and proposals supporting growth and future business decisions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with Director of Sales
- Supporting team to hit sales targets (answering questions, tracking sales data, Product SME, etc)
- Improve productivity by evaluating and implementing sales reporting & analytics
- Create and implement sales systems to improve processes and in turn increase sales. Scale with the company’s growth
- Create reporting SOP detailing all reports, frequency, and execution
- Maintain the sales dashboard - weekly
- Observe and report on market sales trends - weekly
- Responsible for territory/market trend analysis
- Analyze product and sales data monthly to find opportunities for growth while also following market trends
- Archive reports - monthly
- KPI tracking/reporting for Account Managers - weekly
- Process ad hoc requests required by the business
- CRM Administrator
- Drive implementation and training
- CRM Reporting: by market and location including Goal vs Actual, Visits, Events, EDUs, etc.
- Maintain and update CRM weekly based off of update licensing information provided by the BCC - track new potential counties and stay in tune with legislation
- Process Optimization
- Design & Maintain SOPs for:
- Key tracking/use
- Facility Access
- Supervisory Responsibilities
- Provide leadership to the sales support team supporting flawless execution, development, and industry-leading customer service
- Train on product and WYLD processes
- Hold weekly check-in meetings and reviews every 30 days
- Communicate with team and hold them accountable
- Partner with Supply & Distribution Manager in scheduling sales support staff for any in market activities (PADs, EDUs, Deliveries, etc) while keeping track of hours worked
- Sales Driving Activities
- Schedule PADs and EDUs for Sales Team
- Attend PADs, EDUs, partnership and other promotional events
- Represent, promote, educate and sell the Wyld brand and its products
- This position requires up to 50% travel - and be responsible for both Nevada and Arizona Territories
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- BS in Business Management or relevant field preferred
- At least 3+ experience as a Sales Operations Manager or in a similar role
- Good knowledge of sales operations management
- Experience with forecasting models
- Must have experience working with a high sense of urgency, preferably in a fast-paced work environment. Must have strong attention to detail. Must understand and follow basic verbal and written instructions.
- Computer Skills: Experience with databases and project management software a plus
- Ability to obtain appropriate cannabis state license(s)
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written.
- Possess basic mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- State regulations require all applicants must be 21 years of age or older
- Adheres to company's core values
- Must be an excellent role model and representative of Wyld and its brands
- Excellent attendance
- Effective teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Positive, goal-oriented demeanor
As an exempt employee, you'll receive a competitive salary, PTO and fully paid health, dental and vision insurance.
Wyld is an Equal Opportunity Employer.