Wyld produces the best tasting beverages and edibles on the market using real fruit and natural flavoring in our products. Consistent quality and stunning packaging makes Wyld an ideal choice to take on life’s adventures.
As a company, we hire individuals that seek adventure, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We love what we do and we work hard to be the best.
The Plant Manager’s key purpose is directly leading all departments and functions of the manufacturing facility. This includes but is not limited to: ensuring accountability at all levels; managing department managers (Admin, Inventory, Production, Packaging, and Facilities) and their staff, strategically planning and organizing all production operations, overseeing all aspects of the production process, communicating effectively between all partnering departments, reviewing and approving payroll, managing financial budgets, providing monthly production analysis and presenting data to the Sr. Director of Operations to ensure proper execution. A successful Plant Manager at WYLD will have a history of driving purpose, vision and engagement across multiple functions; hiring, training and developing future leaders; and has demonstrated a history of resilience, personal accountability, and integrity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Hires, trains, and develops leaders within the organization
- Directly supervises Admin, Inventory, Production, Packaging, and Facilities teams
- Clearly communicate with Department Managers throughout production to provide adequate support
- Audit employee performance reviews for each employee with their Department Manager
- Responsible for overseeing hiring and terminating
- Use resources available to train and develop Department Managers, while also ensuring all staff are following training schedules.
- Partners with Sales and Sales Ops teams to ensure production meets sales demand
- Ensures a culture of accountability at all levels of the organization
- Ensure that inventory and transfer compliance management is up to date: this includes CTS, production loss, returned or damaged product, transportation and inventory is never more than ±5% of reported quantities Is the subject matter expert on their state’s compliance laws
- Drives results in all deliverables (production quotas and people metrics)Follows sales and market trends daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Forecast, purchase, and allocate all raw materials and product components using best practices for inventory management and organization based on production plans; manage lead times and storage capacity for all raw materials to maintain optimal inventory levels in both on-site and off-site locations
- Oversee management of Food Safety Compliance Program, including:
- Training of all staff to maintain food safe work habits
- Regular compliance audits to ensure adherence to SOPs
- Employee coaching and process adjustments as needed
- Compliance testing and corrective action planning
- Able to sort through complicated, extensive, and often conflicting information to effectively attack and solve problems
- Able to create a workplace culture where people feel motivated and are excited to bring their best selves to work and commit to the organization’s objectives
- At least 5 years of directly-related experience and/or training in a manufacturing or packaging environment, preferably food or beverage packaging; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have experience working with a high sense of urgency in a fast-paced work environment
- At least 2 years leading large, diverse teams across multiple departments
- Must be proficient in Excel, data analysis and other inventory management systems
- High attention to detail
- Problem solver that thrives under pressure
- Excellent in conflict resolution, communication, learning, and teaching an array of subjects
- Must be able to travel on an as-needed basis to additional locations and facilities
- Effectively communicate information and respond to questions/suggestions from various levels within the company
- Possess advanced mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Perform advanced visual quality inspections on products
- Willing to submit to a background check
As a non-exempt employee, you'll receive a competitive salary, overtime, paid holidays, PTO and fully paid health, dental and vision insurance.
Wyld is an equal opportunity employer.