Wyld produces the best tasting beverages and edibles on the market using real fruit and natural flavoring in our products. Consistent quality and stunning packaging makes Wyld an ideal choice to take on life’s adventures.
As a company, we hire individuals that seek adventure, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We love what we do and we work hard to be the best.
The Marketing Analyst will collect, interpret, and present market data to illustrate sales trends, consumer profiles, competitor profiles, brand positioning, strategic opportunities and risks to inform brand and sales strategies and motivate proactive market activities which accelerate brand performance. The Marketing Analyst will have a strong grasp of both cannabis and mainstream CPG market forces and levers, capability to collate both numerical and anecdotal data, and high aptitude for leveraging data visualization and compelling copy to effectively inform and motivate decision makers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source information using both 3rd party and in-house methodologies to poll, aggregate, and database information which informs marketing strategy
- Propose and execute research projects which provide impact and value within short timelines
- Build and maintain dashboards to illustrate market data with drill downs which provide actionable insights
- Perform regular surveillance of media, news sources, and social platforms to inform an early alert approach toward emergent market influences
- Produce and deliver presentations which inform, elevate, and excite a wide range of stakeholders toward decisions which support brand equity and growth
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proven skill in marketing research and analytics
- Strong communication skills in written, verbal, visual and numerical formats
- Demonstrated skill in data visualization
- Demonstrated ability to work well in multi-disciplinary groups (including technical, business, and customer experience)
- Curious and intuitive, with a passion for knowing what’s happening now
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: OLCC Marijuana Worker’s Permit required.
- State regulations require all applicants must be 21 years of age or older
As an exempt employee, you'll receive a salary, Paid Holidays, PTO and fully paid health, dental and vision insurance.
Wyld is an equal opportunity employer.