Wyld produces the best tasting beverages and edibles on the market using real fruit and natural flavoring in our products. Consistent quality and stunning packaging makes Wyld an ideal choice to take on life’s adventures.
As a company, we hire individuals that seek adventure, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We love what we do and we work hard to be the best.
The CFO will have both a day-to-day and long-term impact on company operations, helping us to analyze, strategize, and improve our financial position, and contribute to our overall growth. This seasoned strategist not only understands current financial practices and trends, but has proven experience in working with the financial community and in financial leadership at a rapidly growing company. As a member of our senior management, they will be comfortable in a leadership role that demands clear communication and presentation skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Report to and work with the CEO on all financial matters
- Organize and manage all company finances
- Lead the creation of a strategic financial plan
- Oversee budgeting, forecasting and lead the planning and execution of current and future investments and financial transactions
- Advise on methods to increase revenue and reduce costs
- Assess financial risks and work to minimize them, always staying abreast to any changes in the market and communicating them to the CEO
- Oversee treasury operations and ensure company funds are sufficient
- Manage and track budget and accounting information including billing, collections, and taxes
- Oversee all financial reporting within the company, including budget reports, and short and long-term financial forecasts
- Supervise and delegate tasks to financial team
- 10+ years’ accounting or finance leadership experience
- Results-driven personality, eager to partner with upper management to organize, plan and achieve company financial goals
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Exceptional time management and ability to problem solve under pressure
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the related job market
As a exempt employee, you'll receive a competitive salary, paid holidays, PTO and fully paid health, dental and vision insurance.
Wyld is an equal opportunity employer.